Untoxicated
March 28, 2024, 05:50:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Untoxicated

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

ANOTHER OLD NT`er DISGRACE`S HIM SELF AT KAOTIC VP,CHEASY VAGAS PETE.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ANOTHER OLD NT`er DISGRACE`S HIM SELF AT KAOTIC VP,CHEASY VAGAS PETE.  (Read 175 times)
horseface-1981
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« on: July 11, 2013, 11:41:45 am »

YES CHEASY VAGAS PETE IS A CHEAT  Grin Grin Grin  But wot do you expect from an old NT `er ,YES VP got to number one there BUT he got cought cheating  Grin Grin Grin  and has had 8000 points taken off him and put wright down the wranks  Grin Grin Grin.

Aparantly he desided to give points for uploads and he did upload some **** to cheat his way to number one BUT he never told any one this rule JUST HIM SELF  Grin Grin Grin  A typical old NT cheat plus he was a mod there  Grin Grin Grin  NOT suprissed LOL PLOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

horseface-1981
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 02:35:50 am »

Yes CHEASY PETE VAGAS who allways wanted to be no one at any sight got put back roughtly from no one to number 12 or more for giving him self points for uploads BUT he never told any one else this. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Any ways STIFF trhe owner cought him and said CHEASY PETE V I am takeing 8000 points off you for cheating and by doing so lost two of the best posters Woody and Blam  Cry Cry two of my old mate`s ,,,,,YOU DIRTY RAT YOU CHEASY PETE V  Grin Grin Grin  you got grassed and cought serve`s you wright for cheating CHEASY LOL  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  PLOP !!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Horsey love`s a good demotion LOL  Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
horseface-1981
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 02:42:19 am »

HERE`S A POST I FOUND TRYING TO EXPLAIN WHY / HOW HE CHEATED THE REAL NUMBER ONE USER ,,LiveD who is back at no one were he deserves to be after CHEASY PETE CHEATED HIM OUT OF THE TOP POSITION  Shocked Shocked Shocked

VEGAS - 25 Jun 2013, 11:43 pm
Hey LiveD there is nothing "FISHY" going on Man. We decided to give points for uploading videos to the site. I asked Stiff not to include me in that as I upload lots and lots of stuff to Kaotic. My score went up to 43k. I reduced it to 10k to be fair to all other members. Since then I have uploaded more videos so my score increased again to where it is now. You should upload some stuff too my friend I would love to see you back @#1 Man...V         
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WE you told NO ONE CHEASY PETE  Grin Grin Grin  ONLY YOUR SELF LOL DIRTY ONL NT`ER  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
horseface-1981
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 09:53:39 am »

Its so funny seeing CHEASY PETE V try explain him self  Grin Grin Grin his storys full of hole`s  Grin Grin Grin  he should have put his hands up and said FAIR COP GOVENER  Grin Grin Grin  I MEAN CHEATEING 8000,POINTS NICKED TO GET TO NO 1 OF A SIGHT OF HATERS OF EACH OTHER Its like a pantamine there how enbarest CHEASY PETE  V MUST BE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA CHEASYYYYYYYYYYYYY  Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
ugggggggg
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 06:17:54 am »

YES CHEASY VAGAS PETE IS A CHEAT  Grin Grin Grin  But wot do you expect from an old NT `er ,YES VP got to number one there BUT he got cought cheating  Grin Grin Grin  and has had 8000 points taken off him and put wright down the wranks  Grin Grin Grin.

Aparantly he desided to give points for uploads and he did upload some **** to cheat his way to number one BUT he never told any one this rule JUST HIM SELF  Grin Grin Grin  A typical old NT cheat plus he was a mod there  Grin Grin Grin  NOT suprissed LOL PLOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin
hemp hemp hemp
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: